Pages

Sunday 13 January 2019

The Legend of New Zealand SLJ

Hey guys today I am telling you guys 3 NEW FACTS I learnt they are some interesting things if you want write what the interesting thing was for you I guess I should start now.

1.  The most popular films in the country include ‘Once were Warriors’, ‘The Whale Rider’, ‘The Piano’ and the ‘Lord of the Rings’ trilogy.

2.  30% of the country is forest.

3.New Zealand was once governed as part of the territory of New South Wales and later a part of Australia.

 Thanks you for reading the one that was so interesting for me was the last because it was weird for me.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Danielle,

    Well done on completing another Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) activity, 'The Legend of New Zealand' and sharing three really interesting facts about our beautiful country. I really enjoyed reading your first post as I learned something brand new from you. I did not know that the movie 'The Piano' was filmed in New Zealand. I have heard of this movie before but I have never watched it. Maybe this could be tonight's movie choice. I did know that 'The Lord of the Rings' was filmed in New Zealand. In fact, I have kayaked down the river and explored the forest down in the South Island where a lot of the movie was filmed. I also lived close to Mount Tongariro which in the movie is Mount Doom. Have you watched any of the movies that you mentioned? I think you would enjoy 'Whale Rider'.

    I am very excited to read more of your incredible posts throughout the next few weeks. Keep up the incredible work, Danielle.

    Well done,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.