Pages

Saturday 26 January 2019

Faded Glory

Hey guys today I am completing this task-

The Australian government is working to protect and preserve the reef. Each year they spend about $200 million dollars repairing and protecting the reef. It is a lot of money and they could really use some help raising the money (funds) required to repair the reef. This is where you come in!
  • On your blog, list three different ideas or strategies for raising funds to preserve the Great Barrier Reef. What could you do to fundraise here in New Zealand.
  1. Sell things you dont need any more then donate the money you raised(In my opinion I will donate it to kid in need no offense).
2. Put up signs that say help raise money for the Great Barrier Reef because Australias goverment has been using 200 million year.

3. Ask your family to help sponsor Great Barrier Reef


Bye guys thanks for reading comment I hope you get the most points so I can win.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle,

    It's Leslie here, a member of the Summer Learning Journey team.

    You've made a good list of fund-raising ideas!! Have you done some fund-raising for a cause before? You sound experienced!!

    I agree with you that making people as aware as possible through making signs is important. People will support projects if they know and are concerned about them. And it's important to be prepared to give up something, ourselves, to support a good cause so your idea of selling things you 'don't need' in order to raise money is great!

    I hope you'll get to see the Great Barrier Reef one day, if you haven't already! I hope it will be healthier!

    I'll continue to enjoy reading your blog.

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.