Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2019

It’s All in the Name

Hey guys I am back with another task here it is...
Over the years, people have suggested that we come up with a new name for the pool. What do you think we should call it? Take a minute to let your creative juices flow.
On your blog, give us a list of three to five options for the name of this geothermal pool. Put a star (*) beside the name that you like the most.

  1. *Bubbly Boozle 
  2. Green smokey fear
  3. Green power
  4. *Maui's secret hidding spot
  5. Doubble my Troubble 
Guys it was a hard chose so I chose 2 help me chose one bye commenting which name is better bye...



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Danielle,

    You have been very creative with your new name suggestions for Devil's Bath. Out of the two you selected I'd go with 'Mฤui's Secret Hiding Spot', I mean if he had to hide from an enemy I bet the stinky pool would be the last place they'd think to look. I reckon that'd make for a good story...

    Perhaps next time you could tell us what inspired each of the names you created.

    I'd probably go for something like 'Emerald Stench' because of the green colour and obviously the supposed smell. I am curious about what it smells like, I'll probably visit Devil's Bath to get a whiff one day, just to see if it lives up to its name and reputation. What do you think causes the smell? I'm trying not to let my imagination run away too much on this one...

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Danielle,
    I love your amazing array of names as they are so creative and effective sounding. I love your creativity!

    I would choose "Maui's hiding spot" as it is something that catches people's attention, and people wouldn't want to go there to look for Maui. I also think that bubbly boozle is a very fun name too, like a witch bubbling up a secret potion. Don't you think? Keep up the great work!

    What is your favourite place in NZ?

    Happy Blogging
    Gargee HPS
    hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz
    (Work fast, at 12 midnight the SLJ ends!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.