Pages

Friday 18 January 2019

Pancakes and Maple Syrup?

Hey guys today I am completing this task - For this activity you are asked to choose one of your favourite foods. On your blog, write the name of your favourite food and then tell us how to make it. You may need to ask a family member, friend or Google (!) for help, if you do not normally make this food for yourself.

Ingredients
1 1/2
cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4
cup sugar
6
tablespoons butter, melted
2
packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
2
containers (8 oz each) whipped cream cheese spread, softened
1 1/4
cups sugar
2
teaspoons vanilla
2
tablespoons lemon juice
5
eggs
2
tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
1
pint (2 cups) sour cream
1/3
cup sugar
1/2
teaspoon vanilla
1
tablespoon lemon juice
Sliced fresh strawberries
Strawberry sundae syrup
Whipped cream

Crust

Filling

Sour Cream Layer

Garnish

My Dad made this cheesecake one and it was delicos I never wrote this the website my dad went on did I just copyed and pasted here is there website.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle,

    I'm Leslie and I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team, reading your blog from my home in Canada where I'm feeling very hungry right now.

    Oh my, what a delicious looking dessert you've given the recipe for!!! Thank you for posting the cheesecake website on your blog - it looks so yummy! I shouldn't be doing this blogging at lunch time - I'm tempted to go make a cheesecake right now!

    You did a great job of listing the ingredients needed for this recipe. You haven't written out how to make the cheesecake but I understand that the directions are on the website.

    I hope you'll have a chance to try the recipe yourself some day. Then you can blog about how that went!

    I love to bake but I usually make muffins or cookies, cakes or pies. I did make some mini-cheesecakes for a Christmas dessert this year, with a cherry sauce topping, and they were very popular. So you're not the only person in the world who loves cheesecake!!

    I hope you're enjoying these activities! And I also hope that you're having lots of fun outside this summer!!

    I'll continue to read your blog!

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle, It's Araura...

    WOW that desert/Breakfeast you have chosen sounds so delicious, Yummy. I was hoping for you to add a photo so we can see how good it looks.

    Anyway keep up the amazing work Danielle

    Blog you later Bye πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.