Pages

Sunday 13 January 2019

Salt and Pepper SLJ

Hey guys today I am going to be telling you guys where I would build a hotel and with what material and create one room on google drawings or with a pencil and paper. I chose google drawings. I would build my house with wood because so it can look nice and people will want to spend the night in my hotel and build it in Mission Bay because it is beautiful and spectacular. Here is what one room will look like...Thank you guys for reading and looking at my post HAPPY NEW YEAR and have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Danielle,

    You have included a detailed and colourful design for your hotel room and told us where you would build it, I think Mission Bay is beautiful, good choice! I can tell a lot of effort went into designing your room.

    Perhaps next time you could talk about other features you would have in your hotel, would you have a pool?

    If I had a big budget to build a hotel, I’d build at least one deluxe bathroom made out of gold for a luxury factor... Imagine all the selfies that would be taken there! I bet that would definitely get lots of interest and business...

    I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer.

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.