Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2019

First You ‘Sea’ Me, Now You Don’t…

Hey guys today I am completing this task
On your blog, tell us whether you are a night owl or an early riser. Then, tell us about the rest of your family. Are they the same as you? .
Me/Danielle - I am a night owl because I stay up late to publish my work on my blog and to watch T.V.
Brother- My brother is an early riser because he goes to bed early and wakes up early.
Mum - My Mum is an night owl because she reads her books till they are finished.
Dad - My Dad is an early riser because he has to get up early for work.



Bye guys thanks for reading...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle,

    It's Leslie here, reading your blog just before I go to bed in Canada, a member of the Summer Learning Journey team.

    You've done a super job of listing the members of your family and indicating whether or not they're night owls or early-to-bed/early-to-rise people.

    It looks like you're evenly split, in your household. I have to say that we're mostly early-to-bed people in our house. I seem to wake up early naturally but I also find that I get the most done in the morning so I prefer to have as much morning time as possible.

    My husband sleeps a little bit later, if he can, but he usually goes to bed pretty early too, unless there's a hockey game on the tv. Canadians are mad for our hockey, so there are always lots of sleepy people on the day after a game.

    Does your family like to watch sports on tv? Or, are there other types of programs that you all enjoy together?

    Hopefully you're spending lots of these summer days doing things outside! Being active is so important!!

    I hope you're enjoying the Summer Learning Journey program - you're working very hard at it.

    I'll continue to enjoy reading your blog!

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.