Pages

Thursday 17 January 2019

The power of Ten

Hey guys today I am completing this task-

Let’s imagine that you had the same power and that you could save 10 species (animals or plants) from extinction. Who would you save? If I had the choice I would probably save animals like the elephant, white tiger and rhinoceros because they are unique and have lived for centuries on earth. I would also like to save some of my favorite flowers including hydrangeas and calla lily flowers. What about you?


  1. Tiger
  2. Elephant
  3. Cheetah
  4. Dolphin
  5. Sea Turtle 
  6. Roses
  7. Sunflower
  8. mango tree 
  9. Fern and Kiwi Bird
  10. Aloe Vera
Thank you for reading:)

\



1 comment:

  1. He tino pai tล mahi Danielle, I can see that you have thought very hard about what animals and plants of our world you would like to protect from extinction and why. You have listed special things about each of the living things you've chosen to protect. I like how you talked about some plants having medicinal qualities, you are right they can help us in lots of different ways.

    Perhaps next time you could choose a few more wonders of nature that are endangered. I doubt we'll run out of Aloe Vera, roses and mango any time soon, so no need to worry. :)
    I am curious about what kind of tiger you were wanting to save... Is it a Bengal Tiger? Siberian Tiger? Or perhaps some other kind?

    One thing I would love to save from extinction would be our beloved Kakapo bird, the only flightless parrot in the world. I love their cheeky nature and tropical green feathers, their extinction would be such a sad loss.

    Thank you for creating an amazingly detailed post, ka mau te wehi!

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.