Pages

Sunday 13 January 2019

Zip-lining

Hey guys here is the activity I will be doing-On your blog, tell us how you would feel about going zip-lining in Rotorua. Try to use some descriptive words (adjectives) and action words (verbs) in your post(Fun fact about me my dad used to live in Rotarua till 2003 then he came to Auckland. one more fun fact about me my Dad and ant have there own land there/grandpa too.)



Would I go ya obesity it look so terrifying in a awesome way I am going to ask my Dad if I can go. The land looks as beautiful as a fern. If I could go there it would be so so super duper aaawwweeesssooommmeee! 



bye guys thanks for reading:)


1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana, Danielle,

    That's so cool that your family have land in Rotorua, you may be able to visit and stay with family before you go for your zip line adventure! I can see why you would obviously want to go seeing as your dad is from Rotorua.

    It's understandable you find it a little terrifying (in an awesome way), you will be hanging from high up which seems intimidating and pretty scary but also exciting. Perhaps next time you could include some ideas others could use to stay calm if they were to go zip lining. Other than Rotorua, where else would you go ziplining?

    If I had the opportunity to go ziplining I would, I would zipline in Rotorua so I can also visit Devil's Bath on the same trip. I think I'd enjoy the speed as well as the view from above the wonderful land and the crisp air hitting my face!

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.